In this blog, You can Learn how to set your Business email or website email id on Gmail Account. You can read and send email from Gmail after setup your email account. Also, you can set multiple email ids on Gmail. Let’s see how to set email account on Gmail account.
Before setup Gmail account you need to sign in your Gmail account. If you do not create Gmail Account then create now. Click here to create Gmail Account.
Following step of setup Gmail account to business account.
Business Email account Setup Steps:
- Open your Gmail account.
- Click on the settings icon that you can find on the upper right side.
- After clicking on setting icon click on settings. Now Settings are open.
- Now click on Accounts and Import Option.
- Here you need to find Check mail from other accounts and click on Add a mail account. Now a pop up is open.
- Now enter your email id and click on next then select “Import emails from my other account (POP3)” and click on next.
- Here you need to enter your email id and password. Also, you need to provide POP server Address and port. Remember to use SSL port for secure connection. In Most of the cases, 995 is the SSL Port.
- Furthermore, select “Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail.” and “Label incoming messages” checkbox. Also Set Lable to identify receiving emails.
- Now Click on Next. Here its ask for sending emails from your account. Select yes and Click on the Next.
- Enter Your sender Name and click on next.
- Here you need to enter your email id and password. Also, you need to provide SMTP server Address and port. In Most of the cases, 465 is the SSL Port.
- Almost your account is set up just verify your email for sending emails. Now check your email and enter the verification code. You receive this email on your Gmail account because of we already set up business email id for receiving emails.
Finally, your Gmail account is set up to a business account. If you follow above all steps and getting some problems then comment below.